You are hereHome ›
NCC Associate Member, MSC Software, hosting Simulating Crack Initiation and Propagation to Improve Product Life Workshop
NCC Associate Member, MSC Software, are hosting a Simulating Crack Initiation and Propagation to Improve Product Life workshop on Tuesday 28th June 2016. The simulation of crack initiation and propagation events is of great interest in the assessment of the product performance and reliability. Such investigations are an essential component of a “Damage Tolerant” design. As physical testing to account for multiple design variables can be very time and resource consuming, robust solutions that are capable of simulating the complex physics of material failure, crack initiation and crack propagation are highly beneficial to Engineers. This is to be the focus of this workshop.
Benefits of attending:
- Crack propagation capabilities in Marc and Nastran
- How to simulate crack propagation and failure
- The current extent of simulation capabilities in failure, damage and crack propagation.
Who Should Attend:
- CAE Analysts
- Product Design Engineers
- Manufacturing engineers
- Engineering Managers
Space is limited, so register today!
- About the NCC
- Funding Opportunities
- Automated Fibre Placement
- Composite Introduction and Awareness Courses
- General Training
- Prepreg Training
- Resin Transfer Moulding / Resin Infusion Training
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Log In