This month issue is packed full of STEM activities designed for schools. With the end of the school year fast approaching we're sure you're ready for a well-earned rest this summer. Let us help with your planning for Autumn term next year with lots of free and local STEM lesson plans, resources, activities and events.
Read on for:
- Your free pack of Engineering Curiosity top trump cards
- The West in Minecraft - school resources exploring digital engineering with Minecraft
- Planning activities for COP26? Try WeCount Schools - a new set of citizen science and sustainability teaching resources for West of England schools
- Discover and Discuss, connecting your pupils with STEM researchers from the University of Bristol and University of Bath
- STEM for the summer including Engineering Open House Day and Digimakers Summer School
The Curiosity Connections network is delivered as a collaboration between UWE Bristol and the STEM Ambassador Hub West England, with funding from the initiative for Digital Engineering Technology & Innovation (DETI).