Wednesday, 29 - Thursday, 30 Apr 2020
Everyone wants to produce cheaper, lighter and stronger composite parts. Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) has traditionally been seen as an obstacle to this, rather than an aid. This doesn't have to be the case.
This course is designed to demystify NDT for Non-NDT engineers. You'll learn how you can leverage your understanding of NDT to drive real manufacturing benefits, better products and save NDT-related time and costs.
Led by an NDT expert at the NCC, we'll build your knowledge through classroom training, exercises, demonstrations and extensive practical sessions to what NDT really is and why you need to know about it.
What we'll cover
- What is NDT, and why do we do it?
- What are defects and what do they look like?
- Applications in industry
- NDT methods for composites (Ultrasonic, Thermography, Shearography, Bond-testing) including practical exercises
- Completing the picture - other NDT methods
- Understanding what NDT can tell us
- Benefits of NDT
Who should attend
We recommend this course for engineers at all levels who want to understand how NDT can be a benefit rather than a burden.
- 2 days
- Individual Price: £800
- Closed Course (up to 10): £3,840
For further information and to book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
National Composites Centre
Bristol and Bath Science Park
Feynman Way Central