This course provides you with the fundamental knowledge you'll need to begin delivering composites training yourself.
Whether you're at a Further Education College or responsible for training within a company, there is a huge demand to up-skill and re-skill teams and individuals around composites.
Covering the essential information needed to manufacture parts and delivered by experts from the NCC, we give you the knowledge you'll need to pass on industry best practice to your trainees.
With great flexibility around delivery, this course is designed to support industry to fill the growing skills-gap.
What we'll cover
- Introduction to Composites
- Manual Prepreg
- Resin Infusion and RTM
- Composite Mould Tooling
- Composite Design Principals
- Appreciation of NDT
- Skills Practice
- 12 days
This is a highly flexible course. So please speak to us about:
- Adjusting elements to meet the needs of your industry
- Taking this course as modules over an extended period
- Delivery at suitably equipped sites near you
- Individual Price: £4,500
- Closed Course (up to 10): £14,400
For further information and to book your place please email [email protected]