Tuesday, 09 - Thursday, 11 Feb 2021
** THIS TRAINING IS DELIVERED ONLINE **
This training will take place in three sessions of three hours each. When you have booked your place, you will be sent all the details you need in order to access the online platform to participate.
The timetable is as follows:
- Tuesday 9th February - 9:00-12:00
- Wednesday 10th February - 12:00-15:00
- Thursday 11th February - 9:00-12:00
The growth of composites in manufacturing is an increasing issue for Design teams. With all the variables around composite materials and processes, it can be daunting for engineers used to metals.
Whether you're adapting to changes in your supply chain or wishing to become more competitive, this course aims to demystify the approach to designing for composites. We'll cover the link between design, manufacturing and materials and the most important factors you'll need to consider.
What we'll cover
- Understanding the requirements for composite design manufacture
- Key material consideration including:
- Types of resin
- Types of reinforcement
- Selection criteria
- Awareness of key manufacturing process consideration such as:
Who should attend
We recommend this course for design engineering teams and individuals who want to develop their knowledge in composite design principles.
- 3 days, 3 hours per day (detailed above)
- Individuals: £800
Get in touch
To find out more about this course or to discuss your training needs with us, please email [email protected].
National Composites Centre
Bristol and Bath Science Park
Feynman Way Central