Tuesday, 17 - Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020
If you're already producing Prepreg parts or you're close to the process and you want to enhance your skills and practical knowledge, this is the course for you.
We'll take you through 2 days of interactive, hands-on learning, where you will deepen your understanding of how Prepreg materials work and how to manipulate them to get the best possible results. We'll cover many of the advanced techniques used by technicians at the performance end of Prepreg manufacture.
What we'll cover
- Selecting and qualifying Prepreg formats
- Technical terms relating to Prepreg materials and manufacture
- Completing a component from manufacturing drawings and instructions
- Identifying different techniques and when to use them
- Creating vacuum bags for autoclave cures
- Identifying faults and their causes
- Following quality control documents
- Using manufacturing data sheets to assist autoclave cures
Who should attend
This course is highly recommended for individuals and teams who want to improve their process and the quality of their finished parts.
- 2 days
- Individual Price: £800
- Closed Course (up to 10): £5,120
Get in touch
To find out more about this course or to discuss your training needs with us, please email email@example.com.
National Composites Centre
Bristol and Bath Science Park
Feynman Way Central
- Tuesday, 16 - Wednesday, 17 Jun 2020