Thursday, 09 - Friday, 10 Sep 2021
To ensure that we get the maximum benefit out of composite materials they must be carefully designed and often tailored to the particular use case.
In this course we will give you an understanding of how to start to understand what requirements are important to consider in the composite world, along with a series of tools and techniques to start the generation of some robust concept designs.
What we’ll cover
- Requirements capture
- Materials and process selection
- Appreciate the principles of Classical Laminate Analysis
- Be able to create a laminate stacking sequence
- Some common composite design guidelines
- The effects of simple defects on the design process
- Two x three hour sessions over two days. Each session will be delivered from 09:30 - 12:30.
Get in touch
For further information about this course or to discuss your training needs with us, please email [email protected].