Tuesday, 28 Apr 2020
If you're entering the world of composites and want to improve your core knowledge, this course will give you a better understanding of the fundamentals.
This is a foundation level course where we will introduce you to the basics of composites, their composition and how they're manufactured. You'll reinforce your knowledge as you get hands-on with some materials and make your own part.
What we'll cover
- Defining the term 'Composite'
- The Properties of fibres and resins
- Different types of resin system and reinforcements
- Room and elevated temperature resin systems
- Identifying and comparing weave styles
- The benefits of composites to build components
- Types of manufacturing processes
- Fibre orientation and core materials
Who should attend
We recommend this course for individuals or groups who are new to composites
- 1 day
- Individuals: £300
- Closed Course (up to 10 people): £2,400
Get in touch
To find out more about this course or to discuss your training needs with us, please email email@example.com.
National Composites Centre
Bristol and Bath Science Park
Feynman Way Central
- Tuesday, 02 Jun 2020