Tuesday, 05 May 2020
Many people in the composites industry, don't work with composites on a day-to-day basis. Whether you're working with suppliers, colleagues or customers who do, knowledge of the topic is still important.
This course is aimed at those who want to improve their basic understanding, to help them interact more effectively with the wider industry.
During this course, we'll introduce you to the materials, their properties and how they're made.
What we'll cover
- Defining the term 'composite'
- The properties of fibres and resins
- Different types of resin system and reinforcements
- Room and elevated temperature resin systems
- Identifying and comparing weave styles
- The benefits of composites to build components
- Types of manufacturing processes
- Fibre orientation and core materials
Who should attend
We recommend this course for individuals or groups who are new to composites
- 3 hours
- Individuals: £100
- Closed Course (up to 10): £1,600
Get in touch
For further information about this course or to discuss your training needs with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Composites Centre
Bristol and Bath Science Park
Feynman Way Central