Monday, 27 Apr 2020
** POSTPONED ** New date to be be confirmed. Unfortunately it is not possible to complete this training online.
Failure to plan experiments, with a systematic approach and the right conditions may take you longer, cost more money and leave you with an inferior product.
This course aims to help you achieve validity, reliability and replicability in your experiments, making them both more effective and efficient.
Designed to be as ‘real-life’ as possible, together we’ll simulate an experiment in similar conditions that you’ll experience in the workplace. This is a practical course where we’ll use exercises to reinforce your learning throughout the day.
What we'll cover
On completion you will be able to:
- Plan an experimental design
- Identify appropriate process parameters to be optimised
- Ensure reliable experimental data is collected
- Select an appropriate experimental design
- Carry out experiments
- Analyse experimental results
- Identify critical process parameters
- Carry out further experiments to optimise the critical process parameters
Who should attend
We recommend this course for R&D personnel, design and development engineers, scientists and process engineers.
- 1 day
- Individual price: £300
- Closed course (up to 10): £2,880
Get in touch
To find out more about this course or to discuss your training needs with us, please email email@example.com.
National Composites Centre
Bristol and Bath Science Park
Feynman Way Central