Monday, 27 - Tuesday, 28 Apr 2020
** THIS TRAINING IS DELIVERED ONLINE **
When you book online, you will be sent all the details you need in order to access the online platform to participate.
This course will be held online on Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th April, 9am-1pm
Failure to plan experiments, with a systematic approach and the right conditions may take you longer, cost more money and leave you with an inferior product.
This course aims to help you achieve validity, reliability and replicability in your experiments, making them both more effective and efficient.
We will demonstrate an experiment in similar conditions to what you will experience in the workplace and use exercises to reinforce your learning throughout the training.
What we'll cover
On completion you will be able to:
- Plan an experimental design
- Identify appropriate process parameters to be optimised
- Ensure reliable experimental data is collected
- Select an appropriate experimental design
- Carry out experiments
- Analyse experimental results
- Identify critical process parameters
- Carry out further experiments to optimise the critical process parameters
Who should attend
We recommend this course for R&D personnel, design and development engineers, scientists and process engineers.
- 2 days, 3 hours per day
- Individual price: £300
- Closed course (up to 10): £2,880
Get in touch
To find out more about this course or to discuss your training needs with us, please email [email protected].