Tuesday, 07 Sep 2021
Inspection of composites is a key requirement in many industries and provides the end user with confidence that the product supplied conforms to the design requirements.
Our interactive content will give you an understanding of some of the challenges of undertaking inspection on composite components, what techniques are available to inspect the components and what can be done to mitigate some of the unique challenges associated with composite materials.
There'll be opportunities throughout for you to check and test your knowledge as you progress through the lessons.
When you've completed the course you'll be able to download a personalised certificate of completion, and you'll have access to the course for six months from the date of purchase so you can re-visit the content at any time during that period.
What we’ll cover:
- The theory & rationale behind Non-destructive testing (NDT) & Metrology
- Composite component inspection requirements
- Overview of NDT inspection techniques
- Overview of geometric inspection techniques
- An introduction to measurement uncertainty
- An introduction to Industry 4.0
Duration: 1 day
Get in touch
For further information about this course or to discuss your training needs with us, please email [email protected]
National Composites Centre
Bristol and Bath Science Park
Feynman Way Central
Thursday, 10 Feb 2022