Thursday, 10 Feb 2022
Inspection of composites is a key requirement in many industries and provides the end user with confidence that the product supplied conforms to the design requirements.
In this course we'll give you an understanding of some of the challenges of undertaking inspection on composite components, what techniques are available to inspect the components and what can be done to mitigate some of the unique challenges associated with composite materials.
What we’ll cover:
- The theory & rationale behind Non-destructive testing (NDT) & Metrology
- Composite component inspection requirements
- Overview of NDT inspection techniques
- Overview of geometric inspection techniques
- An introduction to measurement uncertainty
- An introduction to Industry 4.0
Duration: 1 day
Get in touch
For further information about this course or to discuss your training needs with us, please email [email protected]