Tuesday, 01 - Wednesday, 02 Sep 2020
Resin infusion is popular for those wanting better quality parts compared to wet lay-up, at a cheaper cost than prepreg. Without proper training however, both product quality and your own safety could be at risk.
This course will help you avoid the common mistakes and produce better parts safely. You'll reinforce your learning over the two days as you complete your own infused parts, supported by our expert trainers.
What we'll cover
- Review of materials & processes
- Vacuum bagging procedures for resin infusion
- Handling & cutting dry fabrics
- Practical vacuum bagging
- Completing linear resin infusion
- Completing a radial resin infusion
- Group practical assessment
Who should attend
We recommend this course for Technicians new to composites manufacture.
- 2 days
- Individual: £600
- Closed Course (up to 10): £3,840
Get in touch
For further information about this course or to discuss your training needs with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Composites Centre
Bristol and Bath Science Park
Feynman Way Central