Tuesday, 28 - Wednesday, 29 Jan 2020
Resin infusion is popular for those wanting better quality parts compared to wet lay-up, at a cheaper cost than prepreg. Without proper training however, both product quality and your own safety could be at risk.
This course will help you avoid the common mistakes and produce better parts safely. You'll reinforce your learning over the 2 days as you complete your own infused parts, supported by our expert trainers.
What we'll cover
- Review of materials & processes
- Vacuum bagging procedures for resin infusion
- Handling & cutting dry fabrics
- Practical vacuum bagging
- Completing linear resin infusion
- Completing a radial resin infusion
- Group practical assessment
Who should attend
We recommend this course for Technicians new to composites manufacture.
- 2 days
- Individual: £600
- Closed Course (up to 10): £3,840
For further information and to book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
National Composites Centre
Bristol and Bath Science Park
Feynman Way Central
- Tuesday, 10 - Wednesday, 11 Mar 2020
- Tuesday, 19 - Wednesday, 20 May 2020
- Tuesday, 07 - Wednesday, 08 Jul 2020