The NCC's Technology Pull-Through Programme (TPT) is designed to promote research that will enable the transition of suitably mature technologies from academia to industry, in collaboration with the EPSRC Future Composite Manufacturing Research Hub (FCMRH). It aims to de-risk, scale up and facilitate the industrialisation of proven technologies by transferring them from the lab environment into the NCC’s semi-industrial set-up for further testing.
In addition to sponsoring the projects, the NCC work collaboratively with the project teams, using its project management, research and development expertise to help further the technology.
To apply for the 2022-23 programme, please fill in this form.
Additional guidance for the TPT Programme can be found here.
The Expression of Interest applications will be reviewed by the Knowledge Exchange Committee (formed by the members identified by the FCMRH management) and by the NCC TPT Committee (formed by NCC staff identified by the NCC Technology Board).
Applications should be submitted to [email protected] by 23:59 on Friday 21st November.
- 11th October – Applications open
- 21st November - Application submission deadline
- 3rd December – Stage 1 proposals reviewed by KEC and projects recommended for progression
- 17th December – TPT committee progresses successful applications, assigns NCC project manager
- 28th January – Final project plans due
- 11th February – Final selection process
- 4th April – Selected projects commence