The NCC's Technology Pull-Through Programme (TPT) promotes research that will enable the transition of suitably mature technologies from academia to industry, in collaboration with the EPSRC Future Composite Manufacturing Research Hub (FCMRH). It aims to de-risk, scale up and facilitate the industrialisation of proven low-TRL technologies by transferring them from the lab environment into the NCC’s semi-industrial set-up for further testing.
In addition to sponsoring the projects, the NCC work collaboratively with the project teams, using its project management, research and development expertise to help further the technology.
To find out more about the TPT programme, please watch the video from our recent launch webinar. You can find the slides here.
Applications now open for 2023-24 programme
Applications are now welcomed for the 2023-24 Technology Pull-Through programme. The Terms of Reference can be found here, and the application form here. Completed application forms should be sent to [email protected] by Friday 18th November 2022.
Key timings - 2023-2024
- 13th October: Stage 1 call opens
- 18th November: Stage 1 call closes
- 2nd December: KEC reviews Stage 1 proposals and gives recommendations to TPT committee
- 9th December: Stage 2 begins. TPT committee progresses successful Stage 2 proposals and assigns NCC Champions
- 3rd Febrarury 2023: Deadline for Stage 2 plans
- 27th February: TPT committee performs final proposal selection
- 1st April: TPT Programme launch