Tier 1 Membership
Tier 1 Members commit to a three-year partnership with the NCC. This commitment enables the company to access the technology and expertise they need to support what we call “Member Directed” projects. They also partner in a collaborative R&D project with at least one other Tier 1 Member.
- Access to over £1million worth of research via the Core Research programme
- Opportunity to shape the future direction of the NCC via representation on the NCC Steering Board and NCC Research Committee (one place per Tier 1 Member)
- Directed research to value of membership
- Access to NCC facilities for private venture work
- Access to the NCC network including leading OEMs, material and equipment suppliers
- Demonstrating and proving equipment/materials/software/hardware to Members
- Up to five places on NCC open training courses
- Four permanent desks at the NCC, plus unlimited bookable desks and meeting rooms (up to 10 people)
- Unlimited attendance at exclusive Members’ breakfast briefings and consortia building events
- 25% discount on NCC Discover events
- Exposure through the NCC communication channels
Click here to see our current Tier 1 Members.