Monday, 09 May 2022
Kaloyana Kostova and Peter Giddings from the National Composites Centre will be speaking with the South West Business council about the opportunities that exist around concrete decarbonisation. An important topic in the drive towards Net Zero and will cover areas such as:
• How can the decarbonisation of concrete and reinforced concrete systems transform construction businesses?
• The opportunity and the challenges of delivering it
• Candidate technologies and their role
• How are the NCC accelerating technology deployment?
• The support that is available through HVMC centres
The webinar takes place on 9th May 2-3.30pm.