Sunday, 26 - Thursday, 30 Jun 2022
ECCM20 brings together participants from academia and industry with common interests in all fields of Composite Materials. This dynamic conference is the European forum for knowledge exchange on the recent accomplishments and the future trends in Composite Materials, with this year's theme being Composites meet Sustainability.
EngD students from the NCC will be presenting on Tuesday afternoon:
- Beth Grimes - Braiding Optimisation
- Huw Edwards - Cryogenic Material Testing
- Joe Soltan - Modular Infusion
- Phil Druiff - Data-driven AFP
- Will Darby - Warpage prediction in overmoulding
- Patrick Sullivan - Recycled Carbon Fibre
Matt Scott, NCC's Chief Engineer for Capability, will also be in attendance. If you'd like to meet Matt during the conference, contact him here.