Tuesday, 10 - Wednesday, 11 Oct 2023
The National Composites Centre will be attending the 2023 Nuclear Manufacturing Summit, held by NAMRC, at at the Magna Science Adventure Centre in Rotherham.
The 2023 summit will bring together manufacturers and leaders of the UK’s major nuclear programmes to share the latest information and insight.
The two-day event aims to help the UK supply chain make the most of the opportunities in programmes worth hundreds of billions of pounds over the coming decades, with a focus on driving towards delivery. This year has already seen the launch of Great British Nuclear and the Aukus strategic partnership on submarines, as well as exciting developments in advanced nuclear technologies, decommissioning and fusion.
Guest speakers include:
- Simon Bowen, Great British Nuclear
- Julia Pyke, Sizewell C
- David White, Rolls-Royce SMR
- Gareth Thomas, Holtec Britain
- Mark Davies, Ultra Safe Nuclear
- John Sulley, Rolls-Royce Submarines
- Joanne Lane, Nuclear Transport Solutions
- Prof Gary Jones, Rolls-Royce
- Duncan Steel, Jacobs
- Carwyn Chamberlain, DBD International
- Emma Vernon, NNL
- Andrew Bowie MP, DESNZ minister for nuclear and networks
- Stuart Broadley, Energy Industries Council
- Kirsty Gogan, LucidCatalyst
- Tom Greatrex, Nuclear Industry Association
- Katherine Bennett, High Value Manufacturing Catapult
- Dan Mathers, Nuclear Innovation and Research Office
- Nick Walkden, Fusion Industry Association
To arrange an appointment with the NCC Energy team at the event, contact: [email protected]