Wednesday, 07 - Thursday, 08 Dec 2022
The National Composites Centre will be exhibiting at AMI’s seventh annual Oil and Gas Non-Metallics event, which takes place on 7-8 December 2022 at the Hilton London Tower Bridge hotel in London, UK. Join Ben Davies, and Ben Brown, Technology Programme Managers for the Energy sector at the NCC, who will be showcasing demonstrators and projects applicable to the sector.
Covering the latest developments in polymeric materials for the oil and gas industry, the event covers the full range of oilfield engineering non-metallic materials, including polymer composites, thermoset resins, thermoplastics, and elastomers. Key focus areas include material solutions for challenging drilling environments with high levels of sour gas, deep water offshore production, high pressure and temperature operation (HPHT) and exposure to ice and abrasive conditions.
Key themes and trends to be explored at the event:
- Market overview
- Composites in flexible pipeline systems
- Energy transition shift – the move towards renewables
- Decarbonisation and digitalisation for operational efficiency
- End user perspectives
- Test methods, failure analysis and lifetime prediction
- Composite joints and repairs
- Polymer interactions with carbon dioxide
If you're interested in finding out more about our activities and projects for the Energy sector, email: [email protected]