Tuesday, 19 Jul 2022
The Aerospace Technology Institute and Aerospace Growth Partnership are running a Question Time-style panel event at Farnborough International Airshow.
Panelists will be offering their thoughts and perspectives on how we can accelerate progress along on the technological pathways to net zero aviation by 2050.
Attendees have the chance to submit a question during registration. If selected, you will have the opportunity to ask the question to the panel during the session via roving mic.
Speakers include the National Composites Centre's Paul Clarke, Head of Aerospace, and:
- Host: Sophie Lane, Chief Relationships Officer, Aerospace Technology Institute
- Ron van Manen, Head of Strategic Development, Clean Aviation Joint Undertaking
- Claire Smith, VP Fuel Management, Airbus Commercial
- Matt Gorman, Director of Sustainability, Heathrow
- Iain Gray, Director of Aerospace, Cranfield University
- Rachel Gardner-Poole, Chair, Zero Emission Flight Delivery Group, Jet Zero Council
This event will take place in Hall 1 Conference Room from 12:45 - 13:45.
Attendees must hold a valid ticket to Farnborough International Airshow in order to attend.