Wednesday, 23 - Thursday, 24 Nov 2022
Tim Young - Head of Sustainability, Vicky Summers - Principal Research Engineer, James Graham - Chief Engineer: Surface Transport, Kyle Pender - Advanced Research Engineer, from the National Composites Centre, will be participating in RECOMP 2022 - Reuse and Recycling of Composites, organised by Composites UK.
Returning for a second time after a successful launch in 2020, the Recomp conference will look at all aspects of re-use, repurposing and recycling of fibre-reinforced polymer composite materials and will be hosted at the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre near Sheffield, UK.
Who should attend:
- Composites part producers – designers, production managers, waste managers
- Waste managers wanting to learn more about this growing market opportunity
- Academics and researchers developing potential technologies to enable greater reuse, repurposing or recycling of composites
- Raw material suppliers investigating options for more circular raw materials for composites
- Everyone with an interest in creating a more circular economy with composites
Recomp 2022 will cover the following topics:
- The composites end of life challenge – views from UK, Europe and globally
- The OEM views on end-of-life composites by sector
- The potential reuse/repurposing opportunities
- The potential recycling opportunities
- Navigating the challenge – how to make the right decisions about composites waste