Thursday, 15 Jun 2023
Learn more about Made Smarter West of England and the support available to small-medium sized businesses, including grants and specialised training in a webinar, taking place on 15th June, 11-12 o'clock.
Made Smarter West of England is designed to assist small-medium enterprises (SMEs) based within the West of England to understand and overcome production challenges through utilising digital technologies. The programme has been designed specifically for manufacturers, makers and producers to help them to innovate, creating new opportunities in the process. It will also boost productivity, creating more value for your customers.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn more about Made Smarter West of England
- Understand the process of signing up to the programme
- Discover more about each of the support measures
- Fully funded internships
- Leadership training
- Meet other like-minded businesses looking to start their digital journey
- Have the opportunity to speak to one of the team and ask any questions