Wednesday, 06 - Thursday, 07 Apr 2022
Jointly hosted by the University of Bristol – one of the world’s top 100 universities - and the National Composites Centre, home to the UK’s world-leading capabilities in automated composites R&D, ACM5 2022 provides a forum for the presentation and discussion on the latest development in automated composites manufacturing.
Every year the industry’s leading thinkers share their vision for the future of composites manufacturing in our keynote presentations. This year is no different, with keynote presentations from:
- Suong Van Hoa, Professor and Director of CONCOM, Mechanical, Industrial and Aerospace Engineering. Concordia Institute of Aerospace Design & Innovation: “Recent Advances and Challenges in Automated Composites Manufacturing”
- Malin Åkermo, Professor in the School of Engineering Sciences KTH Stockholm: “Composites Manufacturing in Future Light Weight designs”
- Ed Findon, LM Wind Power: “Challenges in the manufacture of large wind turbine blades”
- Nicholas Warrior, Professor and Director of the EPSRC Future Composites Manufacturing Research Hub: “Automation Projects Within the EPSRC Future Composites Manufacturing Research Hub”
- Philippa Glover, CEO of CNC Robotics: “Applying Robotics Solutions to Meet the Challenges of Composites Manufacturing”